sobota 8. apríla 2017

Challenge # 78 Easter cards

Hi all!

Everybody knows, Easter is comming... And we have an easter challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. I´m sure you make nice easter cards, so I´m looking forward to your entries.

And here is my easter creation:

I have made this card with Moliere´s help :-D Moliere is my Silhouette Portrait :-D I really like it. I have added bakers twine on that basket and rabbit´s nose and eye are enamel accents.

But then I realized- Easter is nice, but it isn´t just celebration of spring. It´s about Someone else for me.... so I decided to make another card:

Lamb is colored with white glittering marker Zig.



Ok, so you can show us your easter cards here at Crafting with Dragonflies.


I would like to enter to these challenges:




Wish you nice day!
Jarka Ef

3 komentáre:

  1. What a pretty box Easter Card - great job. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Both the pop up card and the other card are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Oh, this is adorable!!! I love that little Easter basket so cute!! And for me, too, Easter is about THE Lamb not the bunny, so I'm really glad you made a card for the real meaning of Easter. Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť